Netpoint Manager – Reports
Netpoint Manager gives you to ability to create a wide range of inventory reports. Get all the data you need about your clients by seconds !
To create a report:
Click “Tools” –> “Create report”
1. Create a new report template :
On “Report Wizard” tab , click “New” button .
Click “Edit report” Button .
“Report Creator” window opens.
Type the report name.
Now select the report items for your needs, move them to the right side.
Click “Save as new” button .
To view the report result, Click “Create” button.
2. Create a report from a template :
On “Report Wizard” tab ,click “Load Report” button .
A new window opens.
Notice : There are already built-in custom reports.
For example, the “Clients Groups” report will display the list of all clients and their containing
The built-in reports can’t be edited.
Select the report and click “Load”.
3. Manipulate report result
After creating the report you can make several actions :
1. Print it or Export it to CSV file : press the relevant button .
2. Select clients on “Client explorer” : select from the report result and press “Select clients” button.
3. Remove selected clients from “Client explorer” : select from the report result and press “Remove Selected Clients” button.
4. Add selected clients to a group : select from the report result and press “Add selected to a group” button.
5. View the invert clients list : Press “Invert clients” button.