Hardware Device Management
Enable creative teaching methods in a unified digital classroom by managing hardware devices such as overhead projectors, interactive whiteboards, printers, wireless routers, etc.
- Ensure a unified technology view by managing endpoint devices such as over head projectors, power supplies, access points and routers.
- Retrieve accurate data on endpoint devices (i.e. projector lamp, filter condition)
- Power on/off devices (e.g. overhead projectors) automatically to a pre-set schedule/criteria
- Retrieve accurate data on network bandwidth condition
- Minimize electromagnetic radiation in Wi-Fi classrooms